Montessori Mobile – Octahedron
€30,00 περιλαμβάνει ΦΠΑ
The Octahedron Mobile is the second in the Montessori Visual Mobile Series following the Munari. It consists of three basic colors blue, yellow and red. After the baby has perceived the basic shapes from the Munari, the Octahedron is just perfect to give them an idea of basic colors.
Transparent sticks are used instead of wooden dowel in order to help babies focus on the colors and shapes. This is how we open the world gradually to a newborn.
The elements are very lightweight, therefore they swing gently in the slightest air current. The shiny, metallic paper can easily catch and reflect the light. As a result, they attract babies’ attention for a sustained period of time.
This mobile is already assembled.
There are two construction versions, according to AMI. On the first one, the blue octahedron is larger in size and is positioned lower, while the yellow one (lighter in color) is smaller than the other two and is positioned higher. On the second version, all three octahedrons are of the same size and the blue is positioned slightly lower. The octahedron we have produced is based on the second version
WHAT ARE THE SCIENTIFIC BENEFITS OF THE OCTAHEDRON MOBILE?
- It develops their eyesight with age-appropriate stimulus
- It strengthens the muscles in the eyes, neck, arms and even core muscles
- Binocularity – the two eyes working together
- Dynamic visual tracking – being able to follow a moving object
- Encourages switching their gaze between objects
- By offering images that babies find extremely attractive, it encourages focus and concentration, starting the foundation for their cognitive development
- With its geometrical shapes and the precise Mathematical relationship between the elements provide your baby with the first STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) experience
Age: +2 Months (loss of interest)
This material is accompanied by a presentation and information leaflet in Greek.