Montessori Mobile – Munari
€40,00 περιλαμβάνει ΦΠΑ
The Munari mobile is the first in the series of Montessori visual mobiles for babies. These mobiles are carefully ordered to help develop an infant’s senses and concentration. They are essentially the first “work” of the child.
The Munari mobile is quintessential Montessori. It’s easily one of the most recognizable Montessori infant materials
The Munari mobile is used from shortly after birth until between 7 and 8 weeks. It is generally hung in the movement area, about 30cm from a child’s face (since that is about the distance that new baby can see). They are used when the child is alert (not for sleeping) and only move slowly based on movement in the air.
WHAT ARE THE SCIENTIFIC BENEFITS OF THE MUNARI MOBILE?
- It develops their eyesight with just the right stimulus
- It not only strengthens the muscles in the eyes, but also in the neck, arms and even core muscles
- Binocularity – the two eyes working together
- Dynamic visual tracking – being able to follow a moving object
- By offering images that babies find extremely attractive, it encourages focus and concentration, starting the foundation for their cognitive development
- With its geometrical shapes and the precise Mathematical relationship between the elements provide your baby with the first STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) experience
Age: +2 Weeks till 2 Months (loss of interest)
Diameter of Glass ball: 6cm
This material is accompanied by a presentation and information leaflet in Greek.