Montessori Mobile – Dancers
€20,00 includes VAT
The dancers mobile is just another step in the Montessori visual mobiles series. The mobile itself introduces human figures “dancing” in the air.
The figures themselves are made from holographic paper making them shine and sparkle in the light. They are hung to float and flutter at the slightest breeze, making the mobile extremely beautiful.
The four dancing figures make the prefect objects to track as they move slowly up and down and around. This mobile could be introduced as soon as interest in the Gobbi mobile starts to wain between 3 and 4 months. The most important thing is to follow your child’s own interests and path.
WHAT ARE THE SCIENTIFIC BENEFITS OF THE DANCERS MOBILE?
- It develops their eyesight with age-appropriate stimulus
- It strengthens the muscles in the eyes, neck, arms and even core muscles
- Binocularity – the two eyes working together
- Dynamic visual tracking – being able to follow a moving object
- Refining the chromatic sense
- Visual discrimination – Holographic reflections
- Encourages switching their gaze between objects
- By offering images that babies find extremely attractive, it encourages focus and concentration, starting the foundation for their cognitive development
- With its geometrical shapes and the precise Mathematical relationship between the elements the mobile provides your baby with their first STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) experience.
Age: +3 Months
Dimensions: 20 cm
This material is accompanied by a presentation and information leaflet in Greek.