Colourful Baby Rattle
The Colourful Baby Rattle consists of a wooden handle on which 10 wooden balls are attached. Each pair of balls are interconnected though a small rope. when the child pulls a ball, the other ball attached to it moves as well. In order for the child to grab a ball with the second hand it must first let go of the first grasp.
- The parent puts the rattle next to the child’s hand, the child grasps it and explores the different kind of movements it can make with it’s hands
- Assist in the development of the wrist movement
- Assist in the development of transporting items from one hand to the other
- Provide a sensorial experience.
- Assist in the development of hand-eye coordination.
Dimensions: 13 x 4,5 x 4,5cm