€45,00 περιλαμβάνει ΦΠΑ
This original educational material, consists of a wooden box, inside of which there is a rolled fabric. At the end of the fabric, there is a well fixed wooden stick, which the child pulls in order to unravel the fabric roll.
At the side of the box you will find a wooden gear, which the child screws in order to roll back the fabric into the box.
- Encourage the use of different hand movements.
- Explore hand’s possibilities, while using a moving object.
- Assist in the development of hand – eye coordination.
- Assist in the development of two handed tasks.
- Strengthen the fingers, as the child screws the gear to roll back the fabric.
We suggest that you place the Winder at the edge of a table, so the fabric unravels downwards.