This material consists of a wooden case with 10 holes, inside of which are placed 10 wooden caterpillars with iron heads, and a plastic stick with a magnetic end.
- Put the caterpillars inside a small box next to the wooden case
- “Fish” out one caterpillar using the magnetic stick and place it inside a hole on the wooden case
- Repeat until all caterpillars are inside the holes
- Return all the caterpillars back to the box using the stick.
- Eye-hand coordination
- Different hand movements
- Repetition and concentration
- Use of magnetic items
Age: +2 Years
Dimensions of Wooden case: 15 x 9 x9 cm
Width of Magnetic Caterpillar: 6cm
Width of Magnetic Stick: 14cm
This item should be used under adult supervision.