Montessori Mobile – Gobbi
€30,00 includes VAT
The Gobbi mobile is quintessential Montessori. It’s easily one of the most recognizable Montessori infant materials. These beautiful, airy mobiles are made from a single color spheres in varying shades. They are then hung at a 45 degree angle, with the darkest color hung the lowest and the lightest color in the highest position.
This mobile helps babies work on their visual discrimination skills. The slight change in color is both intriguing and beautiful. The Gobbi mobile is the third in the Montessori visual mobile series. It is often introduced between six and eight weeks, sometimes a bit later.
WHAT ARE THE SCIENTIFIC BENEFITS OF THE GOBBI MOBILE?
- It develops their eyesight with age-appropriate stimulus
- It strengthens the muscles in the eyes, neck, arms and even core muscles
- Binocularity – the two eyes working together
- Dynamic visual tracking – being able to follow a moving object
- Refining the chromatic sense
- Visual discrimination – being able to distinguish between the different shades of the same colour
- Encourages switching their gaze between objects
- By offering images that babies find extremely attractive, it encourages focus and concentration, starting the foundation for their cognitive development
- With its geometrical shapes and the precise Mathematical relationship between the elements the mobile provides your baby with their first STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) experience.
Age: +3 Months
Dimensions of Wooden Stick: 20 cm
Diameter of balls: 3,8cm
This material is accompanied by a presentation and information leaflet in Greek.
There are no reviews yet.